Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BACKLOGGGGGGG


2/3 of the last flight to go. Somehow feels longer than the 16hr flight! Currently around Turkey/Istanbul. So sick of airplane smell. The food smells worse. Just craving sitting down for a nice homely Schnitzel and a refreshing stein of bier. But! This flight I’ve had more room to spread out (a whole middle aisle to myself) so it’s not as bad. I think one of the hosts was interested in me – 20 years too old. Also – more Asian people on this flight to Munich than Germans… like one German family.

                                                                              * * *
The family is nice – my cousin or something who’s 28 is becoming like my friend/tour guide. The sun in summer lasts well past 9, but only low 20’s so far. I’m absolutely knackered at 10pm.

                                                                              * * *
Oh man,  I’m tired but awake at about 3:35am here. So my uncle and cousin and I went for a walk around the Altstadt, sehr schoen! The buildings are so nice and it was a Sunday so almost everything was closed. My uncle keeps insisting how dead this town is but I think it’s a nice small town, bigger than Bright. 

                                                                              * * *

Heute war schoen. Nach dem abendessen war ich nach onkel’s haus, gegangen – scheisse denke ich auf deutsch jetzt. Lang geschichte kurs – den deutschen Freund von irgendetwas war sehr nett…ich will ein deutschen Freund. Ich habe meine cousin (oder etwas) getrennt. Er ist nett, wir haben ein fussball spiel beim geschaefte gesehen mit seine Freunde. Ich hatte das gefuehl wie ein aussenseiter ein bisschen, doch das war normal. Selbstverstaendig. Seine italienischer freund sieht freundlich. Sie sagen sie moechten nach Melbourne urlaub machen jetzt – das wird toll! Jetzt, total muede. 3 biers heute. 500ml ..each. phwoah. Abs are still there.


                                                                              * * *
bout 3 days in and im already losing my figure. But I bought some cool breezy European pants yesterday so it doesn’t matter so much. I’m gonna cycle more when I get home, wear some normal clothes and cycle to knox usw. Save on petrol money too. I’ve bought a lot of souvenirs already..its only the first town…not even muenchen my initial first town. But im relatively happy with the photos ive gotten so far, a little bit embarrassed to just stand in the street with my camera but I should just not care and do it cos no one knows me really so they can’t judge me..for long. Still lots of room in my bag..if I get rid of those tim tam packets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment